Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:02:08 -0700
From:
>I think before a pet of any kind is adopted the person or persons wanting
>to adopt should have to get a letter of recommendation from there Vet.
>Helen owned by 8 wonderful fur balls and 2 Poodles, 4 cats 4 Parrots.

Helen I think this is an interesting idea!  I don't beleive it would work
but I think that something along these lines would be an awesome thing to
look at!  So many animals are given to people who have other priorities and
it's the animals that get hurt!  It would be great I think if you could
enter that persons name into the computer and if they have abused an animal
before then it would come up!  All animal abusers should be put into a file
and everyone should be able to look at it!  I think even offering courses
on the specific animal would be great!  HOw to handle, who to call when a
problem arises, what to feed and what not to!  Maybe make each person go to
this course before the Ferret is given!  I think this would be an awesome
opportunity to get to know some other ferret people in the community and
learn something at the same time!  What do you think?

Gwen