Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:28:40 -0500
From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,
Has anyone on this list ever heard of treating an animal or ferret with
shark cartilage?  I work in Whole Foods in the nutrition department and I
was reading about what shark cartilage could possibly be good for and what
I read kind of gave me a little hope for my Tazy, I know I'm probably
grasping at straws but at this point I'm desperate to try anything!!!!!

SO PLEASE any feed back on this subject will be MUCH appreciated!!!!  It
is SOOO VERY hard to let go and I want to try and explore some possible
options!!!!!!!

Thank You all,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum