Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:53:35 -0800
From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret health and the losses along the way
>Wow, EE, ECE, Insulinphoma (sp), adrenal tumors, prolapsed rectums etc etc
>etc  Why do ferrets seem to have such health problems?  Is it that people
>with healthy, happy ferrets don't email the list as much?...

Okay, all my babies are doing great.  No ADV, no ECE, no ABC (just
kiddin'), no Insulinoma, no Adrenal (anymore), no broken bones (anymore) -
all fat n' fluffy, just waiting for the spring so they can shed a few
ounces and their winter coats!  Don't wanna jinx myself here, but hey I
couldn't resist the opportunity to post about how HEALTHY my kids are!

To all those who answered my post about a ferret sitter in Illinois, I
found one.  A girl at work has agreed to watch my kids.  She doesn't have
any of her own, but is otherwise a devoted animal lover, and is looking
forward to having a few visitors!  Thanks to everyone who responded to my
plea, and I'll send individual emails when time allows.

*hugs n' (healthy) dooks*

Amy & the brat pack ;O)

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Koty the doggie (along w/
Jason & Amy)  at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394