Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:13:18 -0500
From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
After a long day at work with a 2 1/2 hour commute each way to Connecticut
to do a customer demo - I come home to one to one of my favorite sites ---
A package on the front stoop.  Lucky me - it was a bunch of the items that
I won at Auction to benefit the NJ Xmas ferrets housed at KiSta.  A really
cool crocheted hanging house.  I've never seen anything like it and I MUST
figure out how to make it.  Some jingle toys for the ferrets and Stanley's
favorite toy - knotted rope toys (Now I just have to figure out a way for
the dog to understand that THESE are not for him!) My absolute favorite
though is the fleece lined Raggedy Anne hammock.  Katie, Matt, and Al all
curled up together for a nice sleep today - they love it is much as I do.
The true test is going to be if Stanley can fit in there with them - Mr.
4.5 lb - big butt.

Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley