Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:30:30 -0600
From:
Hi All,

A couple of months ago I posted about a breeder in Amarillo, TX needing
to find homes for 3 of her ferrets that were returned.  Thanks to the FML,
the homes were found.  Revalie was so impressed that she wanted me to post
again.  She has babies that will be ready soon.  She travels to Tulsa, OK
through the OKC area a lot to check on family up there.  She could deliver.
She would really like her babies to go to Ferret Lover homes.

My friend here in Pampa, has one of her babies.  He just turned a year old.
Yes, he was fixed, but he still weighs close to six (6) pounds.  His mother
was a cinnamon & his father was a Butterscotch.  He is absolutely gorgeous!

I can't stress enough how healthy & beautiful this kits of hers are.  I
will be going over to Amarillo Saturday to take pictures.  Anyone wanting
to see these pics of the Mamma's & Papa's & the babies can E-mail me
privately.  I will also give you info on how to reach her.

Kristie, I will get a picture of your baby too.  BTW, Kristie is coming
from the Houston area to get a baby.

Thank you.

Terri in Texas