Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:41:05 -0800
From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Where is this post or posts in reference to Kim?  I would like to do some
research of my own and find out if there are some similarities.  A Network
Tech/friend of mine has offered his services to try and "trace" the entity
who has been doing this (if possible).  I need the headers to forward to
him.  I have no idea what else, so I was hoping for addresses of where to
direct him to find these posts.

Anyway, it is upsetting for anyone to judge someone else on physical
appearance.  Apparently there are still people in this world who use that
as a guide.  Just imagine if ferret shelters declined ferrets based on
appearances.  I cannot believe that anyone would even discuss a shelter
operator's appearance in relation to how they are with ferrets.  That
really irks me!  Nothing wrong with piercings or tatoos or different hair
cuts, styles or otherwise.  I commend those that "dare to be different"
from the masses.  The masses are asses!  Hang in there Kim.  I took a ton
of garbage when I had my hair three different colors, shaved on one side
and dressed in all black.  Societal "norms" have dictated that I tone it
down in order to maintain employment.  That and in Washington it rains far
too much to maintain it (lol).  I have no idea what you look like, and I
don't care.  All I care about is that the ferrets are helped and that they
are loved, that is all that should matter to anyone who is bashing you.

Again, I am offering help in finding out who is doing this to you, but need
resources on where to go and find the posts.  I don't remember seeing any
on here - thank goodness.  I have several headers and posts saved from
other sources along with IP addresses of those who have tried to attack my
computer.  This message is also to Anne Ryan if she wants help, it would be
interesting to see if the same attacks on yours are similar to mine.  Let's
get to the bottom of all of it!  If these posts are threatening or if Anne
has actually been hacked, I urge you to go to the FBI and the local
authorities!  This needs to be stopped.  I also urge you to get a firewall.
It is kind of frustrating because the authorities seem to take forever to
investigate matters.  Argh!

Best wishes to Kim and also to Anne over this.