Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:07:51 EST
From:
Rebecca Felten <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you one & all !!

This is the lady who wrote to you last week with the albino male losing his
fur. . .

Being sick myself for the past week, I have not been able to finish reading
all of your wonderful, thoughtful and informative letters back to us.

'Had no idea there were so many "caring people" out there.

As soon as I can, I will e-mail back all of you individually who wrote to
me.  "Polar Bear" thanks you tooo.

He seems not to have lost any more fur since last week....plus the thickest
part is at the base of his tail....

Not that I question any of your diagnosis' but I was under the impression
that adrenal fur lose started at the base of the tail... am I misinformed?
For future information, are there "variations" as to where they start
losing their fur????  Is there any other ailment that causes fur lose????

'Just asking these odd questions as for the fifteen years I have owned
ferrets, this is the first time there has been this problem.  Guess I have
been extremely "lucky"....

Thank you again, sincerely from the bottom of my heart,

Best regards,
Rebecca  &  "Polar"