Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:39:22 -0800
From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Good Morning Everyone,
I am happy to report that Socks got a home with a family of 6 ferrets and
two humans.  I called to offer a temporary home at the Critterpen, but he
had already departed for his new home.

Sock's temp owner and I had a nice long chat.  Been a long time since I
have had a chance to talk with a real ferret lover on the telephone.  She
mentioned using vanilla extract as a ferret deterrent, so I tried it this
morning, on the floor, and it seems to work there, but the couch was still
attacked again this morning.  I think I may try Eucalyptus Oil, as I have
noticed they definitely do not like vapor rubs.  I hate to have to sew the
protective sheet to the couch, but it is probably going to be necessary.
My boarders are little MF girls and can slide right in the crack between
the back and seat of the couch.' I went to check out the artwork, as I have
a page full of artwork.  Don't push the buttons.  Most of them don't work
anymore.

But, to any of you individuals or shelters (excepting commercial greeting
cards, both printed and on the net,) needing Ferret Art for any occasion,
please feel free to use mine.  Mine is not cartoon, I work realistically,
but I am sure the kids in the paintings would love to show their faces in
other places.

Go to http://home.earthlink.net/~critterpen/index.html and I hope you like
it.  These guys and gals were extra special friends.  If you feel you need
a copyright release, please contact me and I will issue one.

Cheryl Nordgulen and the Critterpen