Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:32:24 -0800
From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Okay...it is that time again!  Time for another card exchange!  This time
it will be Valentines Day Cards!!  If you are interested in being on the
card exchange list, please e-mail me your snail mail address asap!!  I
would like to have the list ready to e-mail out by the end of the week...
so if you are interested-get your name to me!  For those who are new or
just plain don't know what I am talking about: E-mail me your address and
it will be put on a list with other names.  The list will then be e-mailed
out to everyone who sent in an address.  Your job is to send(-U.S. postal
service type mail) a cute Valentines Day card to all the names on your
list.  If you want to include pictures and personal messages-that's great!
In return, everyone on the list will send you a card-thus making your
Valentines Day warm and fuzzy!!  Get those names in!!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow