Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:22:53 -0500
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Gerri I read your posting and all i can stay is don't get me going... I
have had the same experience...I am now bottle feeding my third ferret due
to the fact they aren't weaned properly because they are taken away to
young... dont get me wrong I dont mind but i think its mean... I have been
dealing with petco for a very long time and they even supply me with the
formula when I went back with this problem and they to have complained to
the breeder..  by the way this isn't Marshall Farms... I have 3 Marshalls
and have not had this problem with them anyway... I contacted the company
of the breeder and in short this is what they said..

Yes this is a problem we are addressing..  we have a large demand for
ferrets more than usual over the past 6 months and the breeders are
shipping them to fast so the (spokesman) i guess you can say ... just
claims the problem is being addressed...

I went to petco for food yesterday and the cage was empty I asked how come
she said we got ONE in today... (same breeder) and she said we can sell
her yet she is way to young..  I asked what are you doing about this she
said they too called the breeder and i couldn't believe she got the same
response i got... So with that I called Corporate for Petco and I am
awaiting a call back.....

This is a terrible thing and if you would like to do something about this
Gerri follow through like I am and maybe we can make a difference... My
poor guy was crying so much and then i took him to the vet and on top of
being to young he had such and intestinal tract infection thats the other
reason why he was crying so much... the vet said its a good thing i brought
him in because it could have been fatal....I will be keeping an eye on this
breeder and I sent a written complaint to the company of this breeder and
basically said their excuse is not exceptable.....

well time to feed the baby

love and hugs to the fuzzies

Jo- Mannix..Chuma, Xena, Gabrielle, Lucky, Mushy,Jazmine and Snapple