Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:19:05 -0500
From:
Maureen Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,
It's been a while since I've posted.  I've scanned the list and kept up
with the goings on, though.  I'm coming to you..for some advice.

We have two new big boys that we "rescued" and they love our little white
girl..so much so that they have ruined her neck/back area by dragging her
around.  She doesn't mind it that much..except for the squeeks, but her
back/neck area looks really bad and we can't allow it any more.  If we put
her back in her cage she is upset.  If we put the boys in their cage, they
come back and continue.  Short of separation (which neither group seems to
want) is there anything else you could suggest?

Thanks,
Moe and our 7 boys and 1 little beat up girl!