Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:10:49 -0600
From:
This is a tragedy that happened in my area.This is a article from the
newspaper in Evansville, IN.  I live 30 miles from here & Evansville is
where I go to get my ferret supplies.  My friend told me about it today &
I got online to see what he was talking about.  And unfortunately this is
what I read.

http://www.courierpress.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?/200101/
18+airline011801_newss.html+20010118+news

But here it is copied (... there is a option at the bottom of the story
that says email this page to a friend but I thought I would just cut &
paste.)

Airline snafu leaves dozens of ferrets dead

[Moderator's note: Unfotunately, we can't legally copy and paste even if
you can e-mail the article to a friend. (That probably just e-mails the
URL anyhow.)   But thanks much for the pointer and your alternate note
to me.  The pointer will help us all to find it.  BIG]

[article deleted]

I'm not sure if anything could or would actually be done about this.  It
sickens me.  And I hate to be the one to pass this on.

I cannot fathom how people could be so careless & overlook something like
this.

How can they just forget they were there freezing & starving???  And I
would like to know who in the hell just threw the bodies in the trash bin
when they discovered them instead of taking them where they were supposed
to go.  Im going to call the pet food center & ask for Derek Phelps to
find out about the one that lived.

If I learn anymore about this I will post.  Though it seems like it is
just considered a tragedy & not much could or would be said or done about
it.  I don't know.

~Micaela~