Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:45:09 -0800
From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
We too watched the episode of funniest animals.  Only 1 of the 2 people
handling the ferrets was wearing gloves.  The ferrets didn't look vicious
at all.  I was amused by the video, but was also offended that they made
ferrets out to be biting and disease transmitters.  Funny thing is they
show other clips of ferrets without ever making the negative references.

Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies