Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:00:26 -0500
From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
I have been reading from a lot of postings in regards to the wood
pellets.... I like to try new things to help the health and happiness of
my little ones... I have to say honestly I have no idea what these wood
pellets are what they are used for...obviously they are used in a ferret
cage ... what I mean is that is it more cost efficient or does it work
better...

I have a Home Depot near my home so I will go there for them but I just
wanted to know what people found good about them or some insight on the
downfalls of it... So if anyone would like to take the time to answer me
I would appreciate the input on the wood pellets....

Jo- and the fuzz buckets...
Did anyone feel they were walking over a bunch of buckets trying to get to
the other room

The Socks Of My Eyes... Chuma, Jazmine, Lucky, Mushy, Xena, Gabrielle and
Snapple