Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:45:41 -0600
From:
I just cannot seem to deal with this!  My 3 year old rescued ferret is
dying and cannot be helped!  She was so mistreated before I got her and
deserves so much better than this.  She has adrenal, many kidney tumors,
and other tumors on her liver and spleen also!  I am hoding her now and
waiting!  She has lost a whole pound in one week even with me feeding her
through a syrenge.  The vet says to put her to sleep , but I cannot seem
to do it!  i feel bad she is in pain but do not want to be the one to kill
her!  It is just so unfair!  She was my first ferret and I love her so much
I cannot bear to lose her!  I have 6 others but noone will ever replace her
she is the top dog here!  How do I just let them kill her?  Is it really
time to let her go?  Please anyone tell me what to do I am dying inside
here!  I just have never had any of my animals die and I have a lot of
them!  Some are getting old but still very healthy.  I know this post is
long and I am sorry but if anyone can please just tell me if you think it
is time I feel like a murderer even thinking about it!

Denise
Sorry for rambling!