Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:47:11 -0600
From:
Andrew_Carrie_Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
My ferrets steal everything they can get thier little mouths on but they
each have thier favorite.

Batty: Anything rubber or that has plasic on it, remote, kitchen utensils,
shoes, baby toys.  She will also steal cigerette packs( luckly we no longer
smoke) and treats from the other ferrets.

Sniffles is our master theif she loves anything odd like my sewing bobins
or plastic bottle caps.  She has also become quite found of my military ID
and credit cards, I am glad we know were her hidey hole is.  She also has
a strange obesseion for cheweasles, she doen't eat them but she must have
all of them no matter who's they are.

Guiness will take anything that is not tide down.  I have found her water
dish, tupperware, shoes, baby toys, and a variety of other things in her
hiding place.  How can a little girl weighing under a pound carry an intire
tuperware filled with treats from one end of the house under the couch I
will never understand.

We are careful with them since all three are big time theives, we check
their hiding spots everyday if not more.  They can find things you never
knew you had sometimes.