Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:13:27 -0500
From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PLEASE ELABORATE

We choose not to.  You have revealed enough about who you are that
people can make up their own minds about your posting style.  Neither
of us has any desire to fight with you any more than Sukie does.

You know your identities.  You know your relationship with Debbie.
You know of your 'hacking' forays with Debbie (involves posting under
bad false names on a hacking newsgroup requesting help hacking into
our computers and others - more info upon private request or used
deja.com)  We suspect your being attacked is as accurate as Debbie's.

Well we know too and it is not ferret related so we do not feel it
should take up anymore of the FML.  Should we expect another foray
into the newsgroup by Debbie now that "you've been attacked again"?

>THANK YOU ZEN for stating the stuff about our President!  I agree 100%!

You are welcome except as far as we are concerned we will not have a
legitimate president after the 20th.  Though other than fitting some of
the bad connotations of being called a weasel, President-Select Bush is
not ferret related.

>However, I have not seen this contract that is so "antitrust".  Perhaps
>if I saw this, I would change my opinions.  I need proof before belief.

You would have to ask Mary and Eric for any contracts involving their
business.  We have no rights to expose their business dealings.  But
the comments made by the Sheffermans do indeed match the way that
magazines seemed stocked in pet stores.  We have been told by some
pet stores things that further corroborate the monopolistic practices
of Fancy Publications.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets

[Moderator's note: I forwarded this to Danielle 25 hours ago but I haven't
received a response, neither directly nor to the list.  In any event, as
mentioned here yesterday (as well as privately to the Killians and to
Danielle), let's close this topic now.  BIG]