Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:12:58 EST
From:
It took me the better part of a morning, but I *finally* did it - I updated
our webpage adoptables and there are now pictures of everyone that is here
at the shelter (minus personal ferrets).  If you are in the Southeastern
part of Virginia and may have room for one or two more, please give us a
call/drop us an email to set up an appointment - we have many here that
are looking for a new home.  The only ferret not on there is the one coming
in today - and I have no information about this ferret, other than its just
one.

The three that I got from KiSta Kim are on there as well, with a link back
to her webpage so that anyone curious about it can see exactly what the
story is..  Jeremy snores and cries in his sleep, he's so cute!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
http: www.ferrethaven.org
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854