Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:02:50 -0000
From:
friskyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
Just read today that one of the NJ rescues has gone to a new home out of
state.  I'm glad for him, but will miss his up-dates as I took him to my
heart, and if I didn't live so far away (Channel Islands, G.B) I would
have adopted him myself.  He was very endearing and at his age now deserves
all the love he should have received, but never did.  Well done again to
Kim and friends at Kista and if Chicks new owners are on the FML, please
let us all know how he settles in.

Sarah and Co.
www.fortheloveofferrets.co.uk