Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:50:16 -0800
From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Kouri would like the Widget's Halfway House guys to e-mail him privately
so they can exchange 'toolbelt' information.  Like which brand of scroll
saw they are using and should he get a seperate sander or the scroll saw
sander attachement?  Kouri heard that Jim's crew has their own little Home
Depot orange aprons from taking the Saturday kid's project classes.  Way
to go Widgets!

Out here in Oregon, where people are known for being wacky, we've got a
couple of water skiing dogs (heck, they snow ski too) and Kouri is begging
to take up water skiing.  This might be a good thing, because when we chop
the chains and float down to Tarpon Springs, Kouri and the Krew might be
able to support me by hiring on at Weekeewatchee and doing a little water
ski show.

And Kouri overheard his poppie prattling on about his airplane.  Seems it
can be controlled without reaching the floor!  Now he and the Krew can go
out after some Real Big Game!  None of this hang gliding stuff.  They have
a plastic airplane in their room, and somebody hung it from a chain so they
can practice swooping and diving.  We think that 'somebody' musta been
Kouri.

For variety, and this one we're going to have to watch, he has taken up
polymer clay.  You know, that plastickie stuff you bake?  Any way, I think
they are planning a break.  They have been cooking on this life- sized
likeness of one of them.  It is just like all the `escape' movies; put a
dummy in your bed, then the guards will think you are still there while
you are getting out of the country!  They're organizing, I tell you.  Just
like in their favorite movie, "Chicken Run"!

The real reason Kouri moved to polymer clay is that he was tired of trying
to keep stuff on a shoestring while it browned to perfection... And have
you tasted food that has been cooked on shoestrings???  Maybe that Chef guy
needs to re-think the name of his show.

Those Royal Canadian Guys Anonymous are in for a big suprise next time they
turn their survellence equipment in this direction.  I saw Kouri and his
band of mercenaries shimmying up the sides of all the neighbors houses and
re-aiming their little satellite TV receiver jobbies, so when the RCGA's
point their nosy machinery our way their 'waves' will all bounce back and
whack them in the head.

Someone remarked that they liked Kelly's sig line about the ocean and the
sponges.  Kouri kinda prefered the part about the bullets!

Georgia