Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:14:34 -0800
From:
paul_jamison8742 Last Name <[log in to unmask]>
When is he going to be a guest on "This Old House"?

I can see the scene now.  Steve Thomas walks into a partially- completed
room.  In one corner is a ferret bending over a band saw.

ST: Well, this room is coming along nicely!  You can see that there are now
small cubby holes built into the wall all along the floor!  They'll be used
by the future ferret residents as stashes!  And the woodwork is fantastic!
It's all being done by Kouri here.  Kouri, could you stop a moment and tell
us how you've been able to do such professional-looking join work?

Kouri (pushes back goggles): Dook, dook - chuckle, chrrt, hee hee.  hisss.
Dook.

ST: Well, that's easy for *you* to say.

(Forgive me.  I had to get this out of my system, and I think I'm going a
little mad anyway.)