Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 07:22:04 -0500
From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Hi

Georgia asked me about helping making a shooting video starring Kouri -
with myself and SuperSnooper in the credits - I say WHY NOT???  We can
invite other members of the list and Mr Charlton Heston (president of
NRA and movie star) to join us!  Hey, we can even invite the author
Stephen Hunter, he lives in Baltimore, MD.  Just be sure we close caption
it!! <smile>.  FUN - how about home firearm safety??

Nan and SuperSnooper