Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:44:44 -0500
From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all, Mikette here.

You know, us fuzzies aren't the only thieves, umm, I mean borrowers.
My Mom is the worst of thieves!  The following are just a few of the things
she has stolen (well ok, some have just mysteriously disappeared, but I
have reason to suspect her):

- Our treats (let me emphasize OUR fuzzie treats.  We got lots for
  Christmas, they're all hidden!)
- The ferretone (plus she teases us with small daily doses to remind us
  that she has it!  How rude!)
- The remote control.  All of them actually.  (She has trouble sharing!)
- Plastic bags.  She is really territorial with these.  She only lets us
  keep the ones with holes in them.
- Tissue boxes.  We no sooner get them to the floor and they are suddenly
  swept away.
- Dirty jeans.  We get them for an hour or so then, POOF, gone!

There are so many more, but I'll skip right to the most important:
Oven mitts.  Time and again I have carefully tucked them under the bed.
She tries to distract me, but I've caught on and keep a close ferret eye
on them..  I've even found her trying to smuggle them out in laundry bags.
(She really has an unhealthy addiction to these things).

Well, I'm not trying to badmouth my Mom, she does try so hard.  But I just
wanted to remind you that us fuzzies aren't the only thieves.

Mikette
PS What do you do with all our poop?