Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:41:38 -0500
From:
>Now for some bad news and serious help is needed.  I know that is is not
>nearly by far as the situation in NJ with all those fuzzies that got
>rescued, but I got a call today from a woman that had to surrender her 4
>ferrets.  The reason is her husband thinks that the ferrets have cause
>health problems in their new baby and their toddler.  all the drs said
>this is not true but he won't listen to them.  He left his wife with 2
>children and said I won't come home til they are gone.  Now before you
>jump on this woman, she and her son were very heartbroken and crying .
>she can not take care of the children as a single paren and i do understand
>this.  I blame her ignorant hubby to make her choose him over her ferrets
>that she has had since kits, they are 4 and 5 yrs old.

I wonder how the husband will feel when his kids still have health problems
a year after the ferrets are gone.  "Yes honey, I guess I was wrong, but we
can always get you *new* ferrets!" ::sigh:: I'm sure this is going to build
up a huge amount of resentment and anger between the couple..  Ignorance is
a sad thing..

Amber and the gang