Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:38:02 -0800
From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
There once was a ferret named Bean,
Who found that his box was unclean,
After backing up tail, he ran from the pail,
No corners could be found or be seen.

Thank you to all of you kind folks who emailed me about Spanky.  It is nice
to hear from others who have gone through the same exact thing.  A special
thanks to Guy for taking in that poor little fuzzy and for keeping him!
Bless you, you have a big heart.  Your email touched me and now I have
decided that Spanky is just fine with us, even if he may not get as much
play time as I would prefer.  I am making a huge effort to see to it that
he gets out just as much as the others, even if it is just to wander by
himself (in a ferret-proofed spot, of course).

Take care~