Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:40:44 EST
From:
Victoria Mim <[log in to unmask]>
Mickey is the youngest and also the most active.  He is 1 year old and is
very playful.  He is young and needs to run and be in open spaces.  He is
affectionate and loves to be held by people.

Mashka is the oldest ferret, she is 5 years old. She is very sneeky, but
pretends to be very quiet and shy.

Snowflake and Jake must be together.  They are both 4 years old.  Jake is
very loveable, Little Teddy bear.  Snowflake is the trouble maker.  She
is everywhere at the same time.  She loves climbing and finding secret
hideouts.  She is also the smartest one of our bunch.  Be sure to lock
the cage good.  Jake, in opposite, is afraid to jump from the chair.

We want to find a good home for them to be happy.  We want this because
unfortunately we cannot make them happy anymore.