Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:05:53 -0500
From:
Inkstars <[log in to unmask]>
I use Burt's Bees Hand Salve for my girls' feet.  THey get kinda rough in
the winter, prolly due to the dry heat in the house.  Burt's bees makes
natural products like gardener's soap, lotions, creams, face treatments,
and other yummy smelling things.  I dunno how widespread the distro goes,
but residents of North Carolina can get it at Black Lion gift stores and
Cracker Barrel Country Stores (odd choices...) Or they have n online store
at www.burtsbees.com.  I use the stuff cuz I love to use it on myself, it's
made of natural ingredients, and it smells pretty good.

I just rub it on their lil feet after a nail clipping, they usually ignore
it.

-Jessica
+bijou and fifi