Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:29:45 EST
From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Hugs and Dooks to all!

My fuzzies sound typical............they steal:

Trixie ~ Anything made of rubber (balls with bells in them that dogs like
to play with, the bathtub stopper, shoes), stuffed "beanie" animals (guess
she likes the beanie noise), silk flowers, and anything with sugar in it.
(I have to keep candy, even my candles in a safe place.  I found her on my
dining room table going for my vanilla scented candle just yesterday!!!)
And anything leather.  I've lost my day planner to her about 20 times.

Buddy ~ Anything that makes noise (paper sacks, plastic sacks, bubblewrap)
He has a Diet Dr. Pepper fetish ........I've found him dragging off three
bottles now!  He also LOVES socks.  I found a hoard of about 10 pairs of
socks under the guest bed.

Love you all!

Shea, Trixie, and Buddy Bear