Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:12:44 -0800
From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
The website for the NJ Ferret Rescue geocities.com/njfertrescue has
officially been shut down due to lack of activity.  I have transferred
remaining items to ebay auction.  Check out seller id ferret-fund or do
a search for KiSta from ebay.com.  Every auction has KiSta in the title!
Lots of goodies listed including one of the most incredible ferret hanging
sleep houses I've ever seen!  I want one for my own guys!!

There are a few beanies listed with quite a few more coming.  My daughter
went through her storage container of beanies and picked out beanies to
donate to Miss Kim as a thank you for allowing her to bring home baby
Pooh Bear this summer.  Tori will be 10 this month and I can't express how
proud I am of her for participating in the fundraising.  Just more bragging
but.... She even gave Kim two weeks' allowance during our last visit.
Okay, done the mom thing....

Also listed are some great collectibles including Santa ferret beanies,
stationary, 2001 ferret calendar and lots more!  Check it out, all for a
great cause!!

Thanks to everyone!!

Jen