Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:35:13 -0600
From:
monnam12 <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I have 2 wonderful little female kits.  One is about 12 weeks old and has
had one shot, they other is only maybe 6 or 7 weeks now and is scheduled
for a shot in a couple of weeks.  I had 3 others that are now over the
Rainbow Bridge, I miss them very much.  One of those girls had a bad
reaction to the 2nd shot so on the 3rd they gave it with I am assuming a
benadril product, she did fine.  After their baby shots I never followed
up with any more.  Taz lived to be just over 5 yrs. and Squeeker was about
4, both had severe liver problems, cancer the Dr. thought.  My new babies
I wanted to keep up with the shots but yesterdays post scared me.  Any
comments?  I don't want to start a problem that maybe has arisen here
before but I don't want to harm my babies either.  Please help.

Thanks,
Monna, Trixie, Lexie, and dearly missed are Taz, Squeeker and Raz.