Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:54:30 EST
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Yes you heard me correctly.  We have a three way tie!!  To top it all
off... all three nailed the number dead on!  That is really eerie.
Houston, we have a problem.

I am am indebted to a few shelters (only one knows this hehehe)..  and
can not afford at this point to get three Ferretstore Gift Cert. for the
winners (actually for them to direct me to give to the shelter of their
choice).  And I know that Randyboy does not have 6 hammys to dole out I'm
quite sure.  sigh.

OK so, where does that leave us?  I say we should have a pee off.  I've had
the suggestion of me asking the three fml'ers to send panties and guessing
again.  Carpet Shark Scott wants the tie breaker to entail the winners
guessing the names of our ferrets.  I even had one fml'er volunteer to hand
sew some hammys to help me.  Alas that fml'er has done much for me and
others in the past and I would not want to infringe on his generosity.
Sigh... overwelmingly however, I've been told to go on and announce the
winners...today as promised.  And ask the three what they think,,, and
possibly take suggestions from all of you.

Gosh this just wouldn't be a Wolfy contest if it didnt' end in some kind of
Wolfy Way.....

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/