Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:21:35 -0500
From:
Robinson Family <[log in to unmask]>
I just had a question regarding letting my two boys (3yrs.  and 5 yrs.)
play with my two 13 wk old male (Moose) and female (Sable) ferrets.  Both
of the boys love playing with them, but I was wondering can they play
with them too much?  They like carrying them around and playing with them
constantly.  They don't hurt them but I don't want the boys to think they
are playing with them if they are actually "terrorizing" them.  My boys
almost have as much energy as the ferrets.  Lucky me.  My boys don't even
mind the odd little nip they receive from Moose and Sable.

Thanks

Jamie & Justin (The BOYS)
Moose & Sable