Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:50:37 -0500
From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All:

This is a reminder that The WarmFuzzy Ferret Club will be presenting the
WarmFuzzy Ferret Show on February 3, 2001 near Reading, Pa.  This is a fun
show, not championship show so bring all of your fuzzies, even the one who
blew her coat last week.  If you would like more info, e-mail me directly
and I will send you the show packet by e-mail.  The show is being
co-sponsored by The Ferret Store so come and meet Joe and his product
development ferrets.  I believe Mary and Eric Modern Ferret will be there
as well.  Lots of internet folks will be there.  Although the show is to
benefit the WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue, there will be any number of other
ferret rescues and clubs there selling great stuff to suport their shelters
as well.  So come on down, have some fun and support some rescues.

Dale