Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 01:26:24 -0500
From:
Hi everyone, Hope your holidays were great and the new Year brings great
things!

I have 2 little girls that need medical/vet care immediately.  One has a
large Mass growing in her right side(Juliet), it's pushing on her right
Kidney.  The other one has a large yucky looking tumor coming out of her
left ear(Cheyenne).(She just came into the shelter).  I have had Juliet
at the doctors, she has low sugar, have to get that up before surgery,
Cheyenne just came in, the tumor is horrible.  If I knew how to post a
picture on here, I would.  (Send me instructions).  [Can't post pix
here, though pointers (URL's) to them are fine.  BIG]

I am listing some items on ebay,( most are non ferret related) to raise the
funds for the vet bills.  I just don't have it right now.  Money is not in
any way keeping them from the vet, they are still going, but it is a new
vet and not paying the bill will give me no vet for the future.  I am also
experimenting with my Embroidery Machine.  I will be listing some blankets
for right now, and I will embroider your ferrets/pets name on it , or what
ever you prefer.  Also, If anyone has suggestions/experience on these two
problems my kids have, email me.  It's late, I will be posting some of the
items tonight and tomorrow to raise the vet bills.

You can see them at:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Sue & The fuzzies