Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:38:02 -0800
From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Good job to Mary and Eric, I liked what you had to say on the broadcast
and found that you handled this Bob guy, very professionally.

I found Bob, the interviewer, to be very sarcastic and he seemed to be
poking fun at ferret ownership.  I felt he was condescending towards Mary,
Eric and ferrets.  This was not my sole opinion, my office associate (who
very much dislikes ferrets) also found that Bob was making fun of ferret
ownership and also making light of how devoted Mary and Eric are to their
magazine and their ferrets.

Mary and Eric did a good job of maintaining the topic and not allowing
this Bob person to stray.  I was not happy to hear him refer to ferrets
as "elongated guinea pigs".

Thank you for setting this idiot straight!