Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:21:01 EST
From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
I am so incredibly grateful to everyone for all of their help, kind words,
donations and care packages.  A secial thanks to Dr. Stephon and Avecon
who rushed through a LOT of ADV tests today.  The news was great--ALL ARE
ADV NEGATIVE!!!!

The following folks sent along ccare packages which the ferrets are
enjoying as I write:

*Michael and Phyllis Cole who sent a HUGE box full of bedding, toys,
treats, carpet pieces, and much more!

*Katrina for the blankets

*Beth for the WONDERFUL candles (my favorite scent, too!!)

*Tamara and CFO for the water bottles and Nutrical

*Glenda for the unbelievable donation of litter

*Dawna for the blankets

*Angela for the blankets

Also, thanks to the folks who had the Ferret Store send the Yesterdays
News.  Sorry that I don't know who you are, there is nothing in the
packages to indicate :-(

Thanks also to Sukie for helping me out with some research, and to Jim
Scott and Colleen Flynn (who *gasp* doesn't even really know what a ferret
is) for the legal advice.  Also many thanks to Matt for helping with cages
tonight, and Alison and her husband for helping last night (sorry I had to
work and didn't get to meet you!)

The ferrets are all feeling much better, as evidenced by the ruckus they've
been kicking up tonight!  I had to rearrange cagemates again, as a few
girls decided they didn't like each other anymore.  We have a crew of 22
getting ready for a long trip to New England on Saturday.

I had one of the boys in the house with me while I was on the phone earlier
tonight, he was so happy to be running around :-)

We've really fallen in love with these ferrets, and hope that they all
find homes that will love and cherish them as much as they really need
and deserve to be loved.

Anne