Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 06:26:02 -0800
From:
Angela Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
I have a concern.  I have not taken my ferrets to get their shots yet.
Sable is 1 and a half (I have only had her for 11 months), Louweasal is 10
months, (I've had her for 8 months) and Tyson who is 5 months.(I've had him
him for 3 months).  I just moved to Georgia from Florida and I have made 1
appointment so far, but I am so nervous about it that I had to cancel it.
I am so scared, mostly because I am new around here and I do not know
anyone here or the vets.  I live in Hinesville and have no idea where to go
or who to talk to.  What do I look for in a vet?  The reason I haven't got
their shots yet is because I knew I would be moving and I did not want to
have to establish another vet.  They have been for checkup though.  But, I
need to know do they get the rabies shot for cats or for dogs?  The vet I
talked to were talking about the shot for the dogs.  Is that correct?

Please help me.  This is really bothering me because I would never forgive
myself if anything ever happened.

Thank You.
Angela.