Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:40:06 -0800
From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Today, January 1, 2001, New Year's Day, let me wish all you readers of the
Washington Ferret Association Mailing List and the Ferret Mailing List a
very happy New Year's Greeting.

May this coming year of the millennium be a great and fruitful year for
you and yours.  Hopefully this year will be a lot better than the previous
year.

Today could be referred to as Byte Day, in so far that the numbers appear
like bits, as in 010101.

Let's see, next Wednesday a week away, the 10th will also be a byte day
too, as in 011001.

How about 011101, the Thursday following?

And I suppose the next one will be 100101, October 1st and 101001, October
10th, and 101101, October 11th.

Then we have 110101, 111001 and 111101 in November.

After that we'll have to wait until year 2010, when we can do this all over
again.

Kinda' neat, huh?

Betcha' you could train a ferret to send bytes.  All you gotta' do is
train the ferret to step on an off/on switch in a certain pattern using
good ol' Ferretone as a stimulus.

Now if you assembled all those bytes above into a message, what would the
message read?

Can anybody tell me?   Me and my ferrets know!  Do you?

Happy New Year everybody.

Edward Lipinski

Ferret Endowment for Research, Rehabilitation, Education & Training
Society, NorthWest, aka F.E.R.R.E.T.S. NW, or more simply, FNW.

Oh, almost forgot:  to all those who sent SASE's requesting the pamphlet
on the Ferret "Good Time" Chase Ball Toy, please be informed that your
mailing will occur this week.  I didn't do too much in this area ......
with Christmas & New Year's activities and all that there stuff!