Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:04:36 -0400
From:
Jen N Andre <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everybody,
I recently lost one of my fuzzies and have become obsessed with the health
of the rest of them.  My oldest is Newton, she's seven, and although she
has always been the healthiest little animal I have ever seen, I have
noticed she has started to wheeze when she wakes up in the morning.  You
can hear a bit of a rumble in her lungs when she does this.  I am confident
this isn't due to a cold or flu... I think it might be her age but if
there is something that can be done about it I would do it in an instant.

If anyone has any information on this please let me know

Thanks,
Jen