Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:06:28 -0800
From:
Tara RADFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Just wanted to thank you,Santa Williams,on Annes' behalf (vet,lupron
etc..<wink>)  Without you....countless ferrets would die,everyday....
Anne has done everything she could to take care of her brothers' ferrets
(he died of cancer) She wanted to keep the little "bald ones" and do this
herself,it was looking very bleak until you and that WONDERFUL other
Secret Santa stepped in and made it all possible!!

Just wanted to Thank both of you from the bottom of my (& I KNOW,Annes')
Heart!  You ARE the BEST!!!  Merry Christmas!

Lots of Love to everyone!
Tara