Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:44:40 -0500
From:
Renee Rider <[log in to unmask]>
>I got a medium-size dog carrier, big enough for a small cat litter-box and
>a sleepsack on the bottom.  I hung their hammock over the whole assembly,
>from the air vents on top of the carrier.

This is exactly what we do also.  It works great.  The only differenct
thing we do, that we find helpful, is that I've drilled a hole into the
bottom of the litterbox and carrier.  This way, I'm able to put a nut and
bolt in there, so that the ferrets can't flop the litterbox over, or have
it slide due to car movement.

Renee and the fuzzies