Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:01:13 EST
From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Rebecca wrote:
>You trade vehicles and the most important thing is that there's enough
>room to put the ferret cages in it for long trips so they'll be comfortable
>(the human passengers can be miserable, but the fuzzies & cats have to be
>comfortable)

Yup, just did that!  picked out a nice car for the ferrets and the dog, dog
seat belt too (my cats don't travel unless under extreme duress, ie, a trip
to the vet's)

New toy...
Two of the rooms where the ferrets spend part of their time have linoleum
floors which are chilly, so I bought a whole bunch of rug samples for them
to walk on (50 cents each) .  They were an instant hit.  They love to dig
on them.  Since I don't have carpeting anywhere in my house, I don't care
if they get in the habit of digging carpeting.  Makes a great toy as well
as warming up the floor.

Lunessa, who has an odd biting compulsion from time to time, plays very
selectively.  She likes the dryer tube, and she liked chewing on a leather
strap when she was visiting last time I went away.  However, I don't let
her chew stuff like that because she might swallow it etc.  She also took a
liking to some plastic bubble wrap that some of Ela's delightful soaps had
been wrapped in.  Not sure if she liked the smell or just the plastic, but
she liked chewing on the bubble wrap (you know how much fun it is to pop
that stuff).  Again, not something I let her do because she might swallow
it.  So I am looking for something chewable for her.  Haven't tried
cheweasels yet, but that might be a good Christmas present for her.  She
is my little odd child, can't quite put my finger on it, but the thought
of someone hitting her breaks my heart.  There is something about her that
is very sad and not quite right, which makes her all the more loveable.

Ronnie