Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:32:21 -0700
From:
Dan LaBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Hi To all ,and my condolences to all who need it!!

I wanted to share a story with everyone.  I met a new friend in the ferret
chat room quite a while ago.

We started chatting with each other like we knew each other for ever!!  He
told me that he was a trucker and two of his ferrets went with him every
trip.He is from Michigan, I am in Boston.  He has been out to visit 3
times, all 3 times Peanut and Spaz were with him.  We have become good
friends.  Not too long ago he got another ferret, her name is Miah.  Miah
has adrenal problems and is now bald.  His wife is very attached to her.
She knows Miah's days are numbered.  Well this past week Mike e-mailed me
stating that Peanut was very ill.I was very surprised at this, I called
to find out what was wrong with her.  He told me on a trip back home to
Michigan Peanut had a very bad coughing spell.  She seemed fine for a day
and it started up again .Mike took her to his vet , they did mega
tests,x-rays etc.  there was nothing on the x-rays no tumors.Th vet took
off 15 cc of blood off her lungs ,her lungs were partilally colapsed.  Meds
where sent home .  The vet thinks that there was a tumor that burst or some
blood vessals may have burst.  I talked to him on wednesday and she was not
much better.  He e-mailed me today to let me know Peanut was helped across
the bridge today.

Sandee please help Peanut to find my Zac and Teddy, so she is not alone.
Also please pray for Spaz who was her truck mate, I know they all will
have a hard time accepting this.I did not expect to right this for her I
thought it would be for Miah.

Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers!!!
Thanks for being here and listening

Terri