Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:02:20 EDT
From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all-

I am writing here as last ditch effort to try to keep our shelter doors
open.  Our funds are down to an all time low of $50 and we owe over $500 to
our veterinarian, have no food and supplies left in the shelter and haven't
received any donations, food, money or otherwise to the shelter or to our
vet for the shelter in over 10 months.  I know the holidays are coming up
and money is tight, but I am asking all of you who love ferrets out there
to take a moment and determine if there is anything you can spare for our
shelter, or a shelter near you.  If we do not see a turn around by January,
we will have no choice but to close our doors and we are the only shelter
within 4-6 hours of our location.  I just can't afford to do it all on my
own anymore and my savings set aside for the shelter are long gone for
surgeries, spays/neuteres, etc.  that were needed over the past year.

If you can help, please send donations to:

SunFerret Shelter & Rescue
PO Box 443
Ferndale, CA 95536-0443

or

Ferndale Veterinarian
attn. SunFerret Shelter Account
1140 Van Ness Avenue
Ferndale, CA 95536

God Bless and Happy Holidays to you all your fuzzies!

Suni Parker
SunFerret Shelter & Rescue