From:
rebecca bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:21:58 -0500
I may have a small crisis on my hands in the next few months.  I need to
move out of my current semi-pet friendly apartment (my landlord doesn't
mind cats but she is afraid of little bueller--she thinks she is a rat!).
Now not wanting to anger my landlord (she is a sweet lady but she has never
had a pet and i don't think she understands) i agreed to move out as soon
as I could find a home that would accept my entire family (human and
furry).  If anyone knows of any pet friendly apartments in southern new
hampshire i would greatly appreciate any help, otherwise i may have to put
bueller up for adoption (i don't want to do that!).

Thank you in advance for your help

becki