From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:06:26 -0500
I didn't expect to have the results so soon but I just got a call from Dr.
Hauessner, (I misspelled his name previously) he did the necropsy today.
He wanted know what she died from almost as much me.

He said that she had cancer in her liver, & that is what caused her death.
He said it was the kind of cancer, that we would not have been able to tell
over time, that it was there until it was too late.  That there would have
been no sign of it.  And I guess that is right because right up to when it
was too late, I thought she was just fine.  I'm sorry I don't have the name
of the cancer, Joey took the message & he didn't write that down.  I may
see either Dr. Hauessner tomorrow or maybe Dr. Murphy & will find out
exactly what it is.  He also said that it wasn't necessary to send tissues
off to a lab because the cause of death was so evident.

I want to again, thank everyone that wrote sending prayers for Samantha &
condolences.  I am trying to answer everyone but I don't have allot of
puter time & my mailbox has been overwhelmed, me to I might add.  If for
once nothing happens to knock me offline again I should get to everyone.
If I miss someone please accept my apologies, it will happen only by
accident.  And to everyone that send ecards, I am at this moment unable
to open URL's due to a glitch right now but will get my puter over to the
puter guy & hopefully it will be fixed shortly.  I have shared all mail
with the War Weasels & they to want to thank everyone.  They know mom
cries when she reads each one, but they know it is healing tears.

Sincerely,
Lynn & Clan War Weasels