From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:25:40 -0500
He just died in my arms.  Thank you to all of you who have helped with your
support and advice.  His little body just gave out on him.  He was such
a sweet little boy and he will be missed my many.  Sandee, if you have a
Christmas tree over there, please show my little Beuhler where it is.  He
loves to curl up under the Christmas tree.

Give your babies a hug for Ferret Beuhler