Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:20:50 -0800
Dooks All !!

Of the 22 kids, the vaccination reactions are broken down as this:

Ages from 3 months to 7 years
10 done at home - no reactions
 8 done at shelter - no reported reactions
 3 done at traveling clinic - 1 mild reaction
 1 done at another vet (previous owner) - vets record
indicates no reaction (I called to verify the vaccination <g>).

All were Fervac-D to the best of my knowledge In 14 cases (home, vet, and
traveling vet) the kids were pretreated with benadryl at least 15 minutes
before the vaccination.  I am not certain about the shelter vaccinations
but am fairly certain they were.
--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~