From:
Chris Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:48:11 -0000
A Swedish ferret site owner thinks all US ferrets die very young.

It's easy to get the wrong impression of ferrets health through reading
the mainly US posts on ferret health.  I have to spend a great deal of
time here in the UK.  explaining to new ferret owners that their ferrets
will not suddenly die of all the strange diseases they read about on these
lists.  They do give the impression that people expect problems from a
very young age and most ferrets die fairly early in life.  We could do
with a few posts counteracting these ideas.  Chris.

Chris Lloyd  ICQ no.    44575318
Wessex Ferret Club    www.wfc.cwc.net