Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:50:38 EST
Before people go wild with this-I NEVER said that all vets are deliberately
spreading disease, let alone that ALL vets spread disease deliberately.  I
am very disappointed you wrote as you did Big.  Furthermore, just because
your experiences are different than anothers does not make others
experiences non existent.  It does not work that way.

I wrote originally last week thinking that many people could share their
vets name and location so we would know who was washing their hands and
disinfecting the table by cleaning it off and spraying Rocal or something
similar, and then waiting 10 minutes in between patients.

No one who wrote had the name or location of anyone to write of.  This
morning one person-for the first time-wrote that her office practices
proper protocol for each and every person.  Previous to this have come
all negative reports.  Some were just awful.

It was not that many years ago when there was a show-showing one or several
offices where dogs were hit or punched by the vet.  Maybe someone out there
remembers.  It too is shocking: "far fetched." if you will.  Someone video
taped abuse of sick helpless animals by a vet or several vets.  I cannot
remember now.  20 20 or 60 minutes?

To pretend that ALL people are perfect is not a healthy way to live life.
Live life on life's terms.  People are imperfect.  People sin, break laws,
hurt, kill, steal, toss pets in the woods, yell at their parents, are
guilty of road rage.  We are all sinners.  Let he who has no sin cast the
first stone here.

There are people from all walks of life with drug problems, greed, anger
issues, suffering from depression, abusive of animals, women, or children,
etc.  To think none of them could ever be your physician or your plumber
or your neighbor or your vet is ludicrous.

I am not saying that we should all be cynical-but rather that we might want
to prevent ourselves from becoming deeply hurt and cynical.  Just observe,
learn, ask questions.  Take responsibility for the life of your little
ones.  Take responsibility for your own life.  Do the best YOU can to keep
yourself mentally and spiritually and physically well and balanced.

That Big has great contacts is wonderful.  I was hoping that all of you
did, also.  We could use names and locations of those people who are
washing their hands and disinfecting their tables properly.  Again-I would
like to know of some in Illinois.  Please write on this list to let others
know of all of the wonderful offices out there.  I am sure that there are
many.

Randy: I am SOO proud of you guys.  Way to go.  You had a fun, endearing,
memorable and safe time.  God Bless you.  What solution did you use?  Where
did you purchase it?  Phone number or address?  People want to know where
to get this stuff.  How did you dilute it?  Did you put it in a spray
bottle?  How long is it stable in its diluted form?  28 days?  Longer?

How do I get to the FML archives?  I promised my mother I would put some
writings together for her for Christmas.

Lisette

[Moderator's note: The web address for the archives is at the beginning
of each issue.  I hope to add the most recent month or two this weekend.
I've recently added some earlier stuff too, but have a way to go.  BIG]